WHAT’S IN THE BOX
HOW TO WEAR
POWER ON & CONNECT
Enter pairing mode with the 2nd device
- To switch music source, pause the music on the current device and select play on the 2nd device.
- Phone call will always take priority.
- If one device goes out of bluetooth range or powers off, you may need to manually reconnect the remaining device.
- SELECT “forget this device” on your bluetooth devices to disconnect multi-point.
- Driver size: 8 mm
- Dynamic frequency response range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 102 dB
- Maximum SPL: 94 dB
- Microphone sensitivity @1kHz dB v/pa: -42
- Impedance: 16 ohm
- Bluetooth transmitted power: < 4 dBm
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP V1.3, HFP V1.7, AVRCP V1.6
- Bluetooth version: V5.0
- Battery type: Polymer Li-ion Battery (3.7 V, 120 mAh)
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Music play time with BT on: 9 hours
- Talk time with BT on: 9 hours
- Weight (g): 16.5 g
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Documents / Resources
|JBL Live 100BT Headset [pdf] User Guide|
Live 100BT Headset