JBL Infinity INF-BC4 Bluetooth Controller
POWER ON/OFF button, VOL knob
- Press the knob to power the controller on or off.
- Turn right and left to adjust volume level. (Remark: A beep tone indicates volume has reached maximum or minimum level.)
To establish a Bluetooth connection
- Once the controller has been powered on, it will blink red and blue until a Bluetooth connection has been made.
- Go to your digital media to turn Bluetooth on and then search for the INFBC4 address. Once paired, the controller will turn to a constant blue.
Track DN button
- Press it to select the previous track.
3. Track UP button
- Press it to select the next track.
4. Play/Pause button
- Simply press it to pause the playback.
- Simply press it again to resume playback.
To Disconnect the Bluetooth device
- Press and hold the PAUSE button for 3 seconds to disconnect from Bluetooth. The controller will flash red and blue when disconnected.
- After Bluetooth has been disconnected, press PAUSE button to reconnect the last paired device.
- Red: +12V power supply with 2A fuse.
- Black: GND.
- Blue: REM OUT with constant 12V power supply.
- White/Blue: REM IN for external remote control. With external remote control connected to REM IN, the BT Controller can also be powered on/off by that external remote control.)
- Black: RCA Output.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or moreof the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC RF warning:
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The distance between user and products should be no less than 20cm
Documents / Resources
|JBL Infinity INF-BC4 Bluetooth Controller [pdf] User Manual|
INFBC4, 2A2K9-INFBC4, 2A2K9INFBC4, Infinity INF-BC4, Bluetooth Controller, Infinity INF-BC4 Bluetooth Controller