WHAT’S IN THE BOX
Touch control panel & LEDs
* All touch controls are on the right earbud.
Fully charge the earbuds along with the charging case before the first use. The charging case is for charging the earbuds only.
a. Charging the case
b. Charging the earbuds
WEARING THE HEADPHONE
Select the ear tips.
Attach the enhancers and ear tips onto the earbuds.
Insert the earbuds downwards into your ear. Twist backward to lock in place. Adjust for comfort.
POWERHOOK™: AUTOMATIC POWER ON/OFF
4.1 Take out the right earbud from the charging case and unhook POWERHOOK™, it will power on and enter device pairing mode.
4.2 Take out the left earbud from the charging case, it will power on and automatically connect with the right earbud.
4.3a Standby mode
* You can keep the earbuds in standby mode for up to 3hrs without having to return them to the case, beyond this period the earbuds must be returned to the case for charging.
4.3b To completely power off the earbuds, return them back to the charging case.
5.1 If connecting for the first time, the earbuds will enter Bluetooth pairing mode automatically after they are powered on.
5.2 To pair with a new device, tap once, tap again, and hold the touch control panel on the right earbud for 5 seconds.
MANAGING PHONE CALLS
Use the right earbud only and put the left earbud back into the charging case.
9.1 Put left and right earbuds into the charging case until the red LEDs are on.
9.2 Tap once on the right earbud touch panel and immediately tap again (<1s) and hold for 10 seconds until the red LED flashes.
* Do not put the earbuds in the charging case when the earbuds are wet.
|On||Power on/off (L/R)|
|Slow||Low battery (L/R)|
|Off||Full charging (L/R)|
|Fast||TWS pairing (L/R) /|
Bluetooth pairing ®
|Solid||TWS connected (L/R) /|
Bluetooth connected ®
- Model: ENDURANCE PEAK
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Support: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.6
- Headset Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (3.7V, 75mAh)
- Bluetooth transmitter power < 10dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402 – 2.480GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Dynamic drivers: 10mm
- Frequency Response: 16 – 22 kHz
- Charging case battery: 3.7V, 1,500mAh
- Earbuds Battery life: Up to 4 hours
- Charging time: < 2 hours
- Compatibility: Use with Phones, Tablets, Computers
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Documents / Resources
|JBL Endurance Peak In-Ear Wireless Headphones [pdf] User Guide|
Endurance Peak, In-Ear Wireless Headphones