- Connect your headphones to your mobile device.
- On your mobile device, open or download the Amazon Alexa app and follow the app instructions.
- In the Amazon Alexa app, navigate to the Device Page.
- Click the Plus (+) button on the top right of the screen and select ‘Add Device’.
- Select Headphones from the list and then choose your TOUR Series Headphones in the Available Devices section. Follow the rest of the instructions in the Alexa app to complete set up.
- Alexa setup has been completed for your device. Press the action button and try one of the below utterances:
|Things to try||Example of what to say|
|Ask for the weather||“Alexa, what’s the weather?”|
|Play audio||“Alexa, play today’s hits.”|
Note: Amazon Music is set as the default music service, To change the default music service, use the Alexa app
|Voice control your smart home devices||“Alexa, turn on the lights.”|
|Discover more skills||“Alexa, what new skills do you have?”|
|Stop Alexa||While Alexa is talking, press and hold the action button and say “stop”|
- Android 6.0 or higher is required for full access to Alexa features when using this device.
- To turn on or off the Amazon Alexa, please download our JBL app. You can select under Settings > Voice assistant > Amazon Alexa.
- Alexa is not available in all languages and countries. Alexa features and functionality may vary by location.