Insignia 20,000 mAh Portable Battery
• Compatible with most mobile devices, including iPhones.
• If your device requires a different connector, use the cable that came with your device.
• 20,000 mAh Portable Battery
• USB-C charging/sync cable
• Quick Setup Guide
• Large 20,000 mAh capacity charges smartphones, tablets and more
• 1 USB-C and 2 standard USB ports (42 W total) recharge multiple devices at the same time
• USB-C cable recharges your portable battery and other devices
• LED power indicators show your remaining battery level
• 1 ft. (.3 m) USB-C cable
●●●● 4 LEDs = 75-100% power
○●●● 3 LEDs = 50-75% power
○○●● 2 LEDs = 25-50% power
○○○● 1 LED = 5-25% power
○○○ Blinking LED = < 5% power
○○○○ If none of the LEDs light, your battery needs to be recharged
Press and hold the LED status button for three seconds to enter small charging current mode (<100 mA) to charge small current charging devices such as a Bluetooth earphone. Four LEDs blink one by one during this mode. ●○○○->○●○○->○○●○->○○○● Your battery shuts down after two hours automatically. To exit this charging mode during the two hours, press and hold the button for three seconds.
CHARGING YOUR PORTABLE BATTERY
Fully charge your portable battery before using it for the first time. Charging takes about eight hours.
- Plug the small end of the included USB cable into your battery’s USB IN port.
- Plug the other end into a standard USB port on your computer, car charger, or wall charger (not included). Your portable battery automatically begins charging and the LED turns on.
Note: All four LEDs turn on when your portable battery is fully charged.
CHARGING YOUR DEVICES
- Plug the large end of the included USB cable into one of your battery’s USB OUT ports.
- Plug the other end into your device. Your portable battery automatically begins charging your device.
WARNING: Do not charge devices while your portable battery is recharging.
Note: If your device requires a different connector than the one provided, use the cable that came with your device.
• Dimensions (H × W × D):
6.2 × 3 × 1 in.
(15.6 × 7.6 × 2.5 cm)
• Cable length: 11.8 in. (30 cm)
USB-C PD: 18 W, 5 V/3 A; 9 V/2 A
USB-A (two ports): 5 V/2.4 A each
• Total output: 42 W (maximum)
• Built-in cell capacity:
10,000 mAh × 2 (74 Wh)
(Equate to 20,000 mAh / 3.7 V (74 Wh))
• Power bank capacity:
12,100 mAh (5 V/2.4 A)
11,900 mAh (5 V/3 A)
6,200 mAh (9 V/2 A)
Power bank capacity will be less than built-in cell capacity. Performance will vary based on settings and environmental conditions, and will decrease over time and with use.
- Do not expose your portable battery to heat, fire, or water.
- Do not modify, disassemble, open, drop, crush, puncture, or shred the internal battery.
- This is not a toy. Young children should be supervised to make sure that they do not play with the portable battery.
- Do not charge devices while the portable battery is recharging.
- Recharge the portable battery if it has not been used for more than 90 days.
- Risk of fires and burns. Do not open, crush, heat above 140° F (60°C), or incinerate. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Operating environment temperatures: 32 ~ 104° F (0 ~ 40° C)
This product is safe for regular use under normal conditions. As with any device using electrical power, some situations may be unsafe and injuries or damages could result. To minimize or avoid unsafe conditions, read and follow the instructions before using.
When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all the instructions before using the product.
- To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when the product is used near children.
- Do not put fingers or hands into the product.
- Do not expose the battery to rain or snow.
- Use of a power supply or charger not recommended or sold by the battery manufacturer may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not use the battery in excess of its output rating. Overloaded outputs above that rating may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not use a battery that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior, resulting in fire, explosion, or risk of injury.
- Do not disassemble the battery. Take it to a qualified service person when service or repair is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of injury to persons.
- Do not expose a battery to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to fire or temperature above 212° F (100° C) may cause an explosion.
- Have servicing performed by a qualified repair person using only identical replacement parts. This will ensure that the safety of the product is maintained.
- Switch off the battery when not in use.
Declaration of Conformity:
Brand name/model number: INSIGNIA NS-MB20CK21
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Suppliers Name: Best Buy Purchasing, LLC. Suppliers
Address (USA): 7601 Penn Ave South, Richfield, MN
55423 U.S.A. Suppliers phone number: 1-877-467-4289.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try and correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced technician for help.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For customer service, call
1-877-467-4289 (U.S. and Canada)
or 01-800-926-3000 (Mexico)