RPWL302 A Décor Wireless Push-Surface Mount
What is included
- Bell push button
- CR2032 battery
- Mounting hardware
- Adhesive pad
Always follow the manufacturer’s advice when using power tools and wear suitable protective equipment (e.g. safety goggles) when drilling holes etc. Before drilling holes in walls, check for hidden electricity cables and water pipes, the use of a cable/ pipe locator may be advisable if in doubt.
Open the ball push
Insert a flat-bladed screwdriver into slot A a base of the push. Carefully lever the cover and base apart (Fig. 1)
To install the push battery
Insert the CR2032 coin cell. Ensure the face marked +’ is uppermost (Fig. 2).
Mounting the bell push
Mount u ing either the double-sided adhesive ve pad or the screws provided (see Fig 3). Tes your push before mounting. Avoid mounting on metal structures.
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 40°C)|
|Range ( Open field )||( See Chime )|
|RF Frequency- US/Canada||916.8MHz|
|RF Power||< 1mW|
|Battery Life ( 5 activations/day )||18 months|
|Rainproof||Pass UL rain test|
- The push you are programming has already been learned by the chime. A ‘beep’ sound is heard in learn mode…
- If you want to change the icon associated with the push, use the unlearn procedure, then program the push again.
Two ‘beep’ sounds are heard after the normal chime sound…
- This indicates a low battery in the bell push that activated the chime. Install a new battery, type CR2032.
When the bell push is operated, the amber feedback light does not turn on or is only on for a short time…
- In normal operation, the amber light will turn on for 1 second. When the battery is weak, the light will only turn on for a short time. Fit a new battery, type CR2032.
The chime does not work…
- Check that the batteries are the correct type. Only use alkaline batteries for the chime.
- Check that the batteries are installed correctly.
- The chime could be out of range of the bell push. Try the chime in a different location.
- The chime might not have learned the identity of the bell push. Follow the programming procedure.
The chime does not sound…
- Check that the volume control is not at the minimum setting.
Range is reduced…
- Metal structures, including uPVC door frames, can reduce the range of the product. Avoid mounting the push or chime on or near metal surfaces.
- Other equipment can cause radio interference that affects your chime.
- Walls and ceilings will reduce the range.
- Weak batteries will reduce range. Replace every 12-18 months. In cold conditions (below 41°F (5°C)), batteries may need to be replaced more often.
Honeywell guarantees this product for 1 year from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required; this does not affect your statutory rights. If you require further information about your product, call the Honeywell helpline at 1-800-468-1502.
Disposal & Recycling
Batteries and waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where these facilities exist. Check with your local authority or retailer for recycling advice.
Honeywell hereby declares that this product complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules and Industrial Canada standards. This device operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Caution: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for regulatory compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Decor Wireless Surface Mount Bell Push
- Self-learning push simplifies programming.
- Individually coded to avoid interference with other users.
- Range dependent on door chime.
Operating frequency: 916.38 MHz
Honeywell International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Golden Valley, MN 55422 U.S.A.
Engineered by Honeywell Made in China
1- year limited Warranty
Design reg.Eu 30228997:
Proof of Purchase
Documents / Resources
|Honeywell RPWL302A Decor Wireless Bell Push [pdf] Instruction Manual|
RPWL302A, Decor Wireless Bell Push