Honeywell RedLINK Connects Wireless Comfort System User Guide
Your Customers Are Connected. Are You?
Wireless Technology Smart Phones.
Today, people are finding new and better ways to connect.
The Resideo exclusive RedLINK® Wireless Technology helps you better meet your comfort needs. Our full suite of wireless-enabled comfort systems connects you to expanded business opportunities.
With Total Connect Comfort, Resideo offers you a customized solution that works together with the lifestyle and budget of your customers and grows with their changing needs. Help your customers make the most of their home by taking control and staying connected.
Total Connect Comfort is ideal for anyone with a smart phone, vacation home, investment property, or business.
Total Connect Comfort
Once registered, your customers can customize their system and alert settings, download free mobile apps and more at mytotalconnectcomfort.com.
Total Connect Comfort enables users to:
- View and change their HVAC system settings (Heat, Cool, Off, Auto, EM Heat, Dehumidifier, Humidifier, Fan).
- View and set the temperature.
- View and control indoor humidity.
- View outdoor temperature and humidity
- Voice control of thermostat — say “Hello Thermostat” to activate, then use preprogrammed voice commands for thermostat adjustments.
- Access multiple thermostats if the system is zoned.
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is connected.
- Receive temperature and humidity alerts via e-mail.
- Access over 90 system alerts via the web.
- Get automatic upgrades as new features are available.
Clean Design Meets Clear Sales Potential
The satisfaction your customers get from the comfort of experiencing the sleek design and straightforward functionalities of the Prestige® thermostat will bring them back to your business for all their HVAC needs.
Delta T* Diagnostics and Alerts
Based on limits set at installation, your customers can be alerted with instructions to contact you for assistance when their system does not operate
as expected. Alerts give customers a sense of security while the data logs for those alerts, as well as user interaction and system performance enable you to service or replace the equipment prior to a loss of heating or cooling.
* All Prestige® IAQ systems come standard with a return and a discharge air temperature sensor to measure Delta T.
Comfort and Connection – At a Whole New Level.
One Control is Always the Right Control Now with selectable Residential or light commercial functionality, advanced staging control options, and
assignable input and output relays, Prestige® offers you the flexibility to use one thermostat in virtually every application.
Alerts and Interaction Logs
A searchable history of alerts and setting changes let you know if there is a system malfunction or if the issue was caused by user error.
Customizable Service Reminders
Remind your customers when it’s time to call you for service, when their warranty is expiring, or customize your own reminders.
RedLINK® Wireless Comfort Systems
Now you can easily relocate a thermostat to a more suitable location, install multi-stage equipment, cool retrofits when wires are not available, or add zoning.
Wireless Thermostats for Electric Heat Thanks to RedLINK® communication and the simple wiring of an Equipment Interface Module your customers can experience the comfort they want controlled from a wireless thermostat located exactly where they want it.
Wireless Zoning Systems
When used with our RedLINK® Technology-enabled TrueZONE® panels, the Wireless Adapter lets you add zoning to any home or more zones to an existing system.
Connect to More Sales with Accessories
RedLINK® accessories give your customers the option of customizing their system to achieve their control, comfort and convenience needs. With installation that requires no more than a few minutes and the touch of a button, RedLINK® offers you the opportunity to increase profitability through add-on sales.
Equipment Remote Module
Lets control devices communicate wirelessly with outdoor two-stage compressors, heat pumps or an indoor boiler.
Portable Comfort Control
Gives customers freedom to make adjustments everywhere in the system from anywhere in the conditioned space.
Wireless Entry / Exit Remote
Easily manage your comfort and energy consumption by controlling your thermostat from anywhere in the home or building.
RedLINK® Internet Gateway
Connects to any of the RedLINK® thermostats featured in this brochure
Wireless Outdoor Air Sensor
Installed on the exterior of a home or building, the sensor will display the outdoor temperature and humidity on RedLINK® thermostats featured in this brochure and
the Portable Comfort Control.
Wireless Indoor Air Sensor
When paired with a Prestige® IAQ thermostat the Wireless Indoor Sensor enables customers to change the sensing location of the thermostat,
average temperature in large rooms or monitor humidity.
Wireless Vent and Filter Boost Remote
One-touch 20-40- 60 minute timed ventilation and filtration boosts for the home.
Prestige® Comfort Systems Selection Guide
Wireless FocusPRO® Systems
EConnect® Wireless Thermostats for Electric Heat
|COMMON FEATURES||WIRING TERMINALS||ADDING WIRING TERMINALS WHEN USED WITH AN EIM|
• 20-40-60 Minute Timed
Alerts and Diagnostics Control24 VAC Ventilation Boost
• Predictive Delta T Alerts and
• Fan Circulation– -Vent and Filter Boost RemoteDiagnostics- Requires EIM
• Configurable StagingRedLINK Accessories
(HVC20A1000) Required (Prestige only)
• IAQ Control and Configurable• Displays Outdoor Temperature
• Extend Wireless Range
• Alerts Using Dry Contact Outputs (Prestige andand Humidity Wireless Adapter Input(s) — Requires EIM TH8321R1001 models only) Wireless Outdoor Air Sensor (THM4000R1000)
• Customizable Reminders
• Wired Sensor Inputs (C7089R1013) Required (Calendar and Temperature-
• Permanent Memory Retention• Temperature Control via hand- Programming Based
• Auto or Manual Changeover
|Prestige IAQ – R, C Equipment Interface Module – R, C,W-O/B, W2/AUX1, W3/AUX2, Y, Y2, G, A-L/A, U1, U1, U2,U2, U3, U3, RH, RC,R, C, S1, S1, S2, S2, S3, S3, S4, S4|
• 7-Day Programmable or
• Filter, Humidifier Pad and UV
• Adaptive Intelligent Recovery™- Portable Comfort Control Non-Programmable Lamp Replacement Reminder
• Temperature Setpoint Limits (REM5000R1001) Required •Residential or Light Commercial
• User Interaction Log
• Keypad Lockout
• Connecting a Condensing Unit
• Programmable Fan
• Alerts Log
• Advanced Dual-Fuel Heat Pump or Boiler to Control Devices —
• Vacation hold
• Dealer Logo On-Screen OperationWithout Wires (Prestige IAQ Only)– Equipment Remote Module Display
• Performance Log (Prestige Limited Warranty(ERM5220R1018) Required
• HD Color (Prestige IAQ Only) IAQ Only) 5 Year• Remote Indoor Temperature and
• Touchscreen User Interface Humidity Sensing
• 8 sq. in. Display size (Prestige).Wireless Indoor Air Sensor 10 sq. in. Display size (C7189R1004) Required (VisionPRO)• Connect to the Internet
• On-Screen Help
|R, Rc, W-O/B, Y, G, C, S1, S1, K||Equipment Interface Module— R, C, W-O/B, W2/AUX1, W3/ AUX2, Y, Y2, G,A-L/A, U1, U1,U2, U2, U3, U3,RH, RC, R, C, S1,S1, S2, S2, S3, S3, S4, S4|
|– RedLINK Internet Gateway|
• Backlighting — Continuous or(THM6000R7001) Required On-Demand• One-touch Setback and
• Simultaneous Display of Room Recovery
and Set Temperatures
|R, Rc, W-O/B, W2- AUX/E, Y, Y2, A-L/A, G, C, S1, S1, K|
|– Entry / Exit Remote|
• Real-Time Clock (REM1000R1003) Required
• Interview-Based Programmingand Installer Setup
|R, Rc, W-O/B, W2- AUX/E, Y, Y2, A-L/A, G, C, S1, S1, K, U1, U1|
|COMMON FEATURES||WIRING TERMINALS|
• Temperature Control via
• Private Labeling Available
• Relocate Thermostat Without hand-held remote
• Adaptive Intelligent
• FocusPRO® and Equipment Running New Wires – Portable Comfort Control Recovery, Temperature Interface Module — 5 Year
• Upgrade to Multi-stage (REM5000R1001) Setpoint Limits
or Add Cooling Without Required (Programmable Model Only) Running New Thermostat Features and Functions Display InformationWires
• Permanent Memory
• 5.09 sq. in. Display Size
• Displays Outdoor Retention (Viewable) Temperature and Humidity
• Selectable Auto or Manual
• On demand BacklightingWireless Outdoor Air Sensor Changeover
• Simultaneous Display of(C7089R1013) Required
• Remote Locator Room and Set Temperatures
• Connect to the Internet
• Advanced Dual-Fuel Heat
User Interface– RedLINK® Internet Gateway Pump Operation
• Soft Keys (THM6000R7001)
• Backup Control Required
|Equipment Interface Module — C, R, Rc, Rh, W-O/B, W2-Aux/E, Y, Y2, G, L, RAS, RAS|
|COMMON FEATURES||WIRING TERMINALS|
| RedLINK Accessories Display Control• Displays Outdoor Temperature only|
• User Interface: Soft Keys English Display Only
• Permanent Memory Retention– Wireless Outdoor Air Sensor (C7089R1013) Required
• 4.53 sq. in. Display Size (Viewable)
• Early Start
• Temperature Control via hand-held remote
• On Demand Backlighting
• Temperature Limits– Portable Comfort Control (REM5000R1001) Required• Connect to the Internet– RedLINK® Internet Gateway (THM6000R7001) Required• One-touch Setback and Recovery– Entry / Exit Remote (REM1000R1003) Required
|Equipment Interface Module — 3 Wire|
The Comfort of Wireless Connectivity
Resideo is committed to connecting contractors to their customers, and connecting those customers to ideal comfort. With our complete line of RedLINK® Wireless Comfort Systems and accessories everyone’s satisfied. Your customers get complete control of their heating and cooling systems while you enjoy simple installation, increased add-on sales and an overall improved bottom line. It’s all included in the RedLINK® connection.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|Honeywell RedLINK Connects Wireless Comfort System [pdf] User Guide|
RedLINK Connects Wireless Comfort System