Honeywell Personal Automatic Hand Dryer HPD-100B
Thank you for purchasing the HPD-100B. This manual will provide you with safety information, instructions for optimal use, and proper care and maintenance for your product. Please read
this manual carefully before operating.
When using this appliancefollow these safety precautions to reduce the risk of fire, electricshock, or injury.
- Only use the power cord that comes with the machine. Using a different power cord may result in electric shock, fire, or cause serious damage to themachine.
- Plug the power cord into a properly grounded wall outlet. If the electrical outlet you intend to use is not adequately grounded, you should have a qualified electrician install the proper outlet.
- Do not use this unit with any extension cords or adapter plugs.
- Do not use the machine if the power cord is damaged. This may result in electric shock, fire, or other hazards.
- Do not take apart the machine. When service or repair is needed bring to a qualified service repair technician.
- When unplugging the power plug, grip the plug to pull it out. Pulling the cord may result in electric shock, fire, or damage to the machine.
- Do not place objects on the power cord and do not bend it excessively. This may result in electric shock, fire, or other hazards.
- Improper installation, alteration, service and use of this hand dryer can result in serious personal injury or damage to theunit.
- Do not allow the hand dryer to be used for any purpose other than drying hands; use this unit only in the mannerintended.
- When not using the machine for long periods of time, unplug from wall.
- The hand dryer is designed for indoor use only.
- Do not block air outlets or intake with obstacles.
- Do not insert any objects into the hand dryer.
Read & Fully Understand This Owner’s Manual Before Using This Machine.
- Main Unit (can be used for wall mounting)
- Drying Nozzle
- Base (removable for wall mounting)
- Drying Sensor
- Power Switch (On/Off)
- Temperature Switch (Warm/Cool)
QUICK START GUIDE
- Plug the power cable into a wall power outlet.
- Select temperature option (Warm/Cool).
- Turn the power switch to On.
- Insert hands under the open space to engage the dryer.
- The removal of hands will deactivate the dryer.
Place the unit on a level, flat surface and plug into a wall outlet.
- Select the ideal mounting location based on power source and height of users.
- Drill two level holes 100mm (3.94 in.) apart with the expansion screws (1 in. screws included)
- Remove main unit from base by rotating the unit clockwise.
- Select temperature option (Warm/Cool) and turn the power switch to the On position.
- Store removed base in safe place for the option of future use.
WARNING: Before cleaning, turn the power switch off and disconnect the power cord from the wall.
- Clean the housing with a soft cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning materials, as it may scratch the unit.
- Use of alcohol-based cleaning products should be avoided.
- Do not spray cleaning liquids or water directly into the hand dryer.
In case of problems, first turn off the hand dryer and disconnect from the source of electricity.
|Hand Dryer is not warm||•Temperature option might be set to Cool. Turn the temperature switch to Warm (see page 4).•Could be a defective heating element. Call customer service for a replacement heating element.|
|Hand Dryer does not start||•There might be no power to the unit. Check that the machine is plugged in and set to the On position (see page 4).•Could be a defective sensor or motor. Call customer service for a replacement sensor and/or replacement motor.|
|Hand Dryer does not stop||• The sensor might be dirty. Clean the sensor with a soft cloth (see page 6).• There might be a reflection under the sensor. Remove or block the reflection that is causing the sensor to activate.|
NOTE: For all replacements and repairs, contact customer service at +1) 855-687-2223
|Voltage / Frequency||120V / 60 Hz|
|Cover Material||ABS Plastic (Anti-Microbial)|
|Motor Rate/Type||28,000 RPM Brush Motor|
|Sound Level||70 dB|
|Unit Dimensions (W x D x H)||5.06”W x 8.63”D x 13.86”H|
|Unit Weight||3.53 lbs.|
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Royal Sovereign International, Inc.warranties this product to be free from defects in material and work manship for a period of one (1) year. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only. This warranty only covers products that are properly installed, properly maintained, and properly operated in accordance with the instructions provided. This limited warranty does not cover any failures or operating difficulties due to normal wear and tear, accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, improper installation, or improper maintenance and service by you or any third party.
To request a return, please contact +1) 855-687-2223 or email@example.com. All transportation costs for the return of damaged product or parts will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Return defective product, in original packaging, to the address below.
Royal Sovereign International, Inc. requires reasonable proof of your date of purchase from an authorized retailer or distributor. Therefore, you should keep your receipt, invoice, or canceled check from the original purchase. The limited warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of parts which prove defective under normal use and service within the warranty period.
Royal Sovereign International, Inc.(and its affiliated companies) SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER TO PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, ORCONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to you. For product support and warranty questions, please visit us at www.honeywellhanddryers.com
ROYAL SOVEREIGN INTERNATIONAL,INC.
2 Volvo Dr., Rockleigh, NJ 07647 USA
The Honeywell Trademark is used under license from Honeywell International Inc. Honeywell International Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to this product. This product is manufactured by Royal Sovereign International.
Documents / Resources
|Honeywell Personal Automatic Hand Dryer HPD-100B [pdf] Owner’s Manual|
Honeywell, HPD-100B, Personal Automatic Hand Dryer, Hand Dryer