Logging On to the Camera
If logging on the camera remotely from a PC, install the Honeywell Conﬁg Tool from the software and documentation CD, ﬁnd the camera on the network, and then open the web browser with the Honeywell Conﬁg Tool. The default user name is admin (case-sensitive) and the default password is 1234.
- Internet Explorer 11 (or later) with ActiveX plug-in is supported.
- Chrome 71 (or later) is supported for H.264 video. Chrome is not supported for H.265 video.
- The IP address of the device is assigned automatically by the DHCP server. If the DHCP server is not available, the device will acquire 192.168.1.108 as the default IP address.
|HQA-PK||Pendant Mount cap|
|HQA-PM2 with HQA-BB1/HQA-BB2/ HQA-BB4||Pole Mount|
Cautions and Warnings
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK).
NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
THIS SYMBOL INDICATES THAT DANGEROUS VOLTAGE CONSTITUTING A RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK IS PRESENT WITHIN THE UNIT.
THIS SYMBOL INDICATES THAT IMPORTANT OPERATING AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS ACCOMPANY THIS UNIT.
To ensure compliance with electrical safety standards, CSA Certiﬁed/UL Listed LPS or Class 2 power adapters are required. Power
over Ethernet (PoE) shall be provided by listed Information Technology Equipment meeting the IEEE 802.3af PoE standard. The
PoE is not intended to be connected to exposed (outside plant) networks.
- Read and keep these instructions.
- Please ensure that your installation area can safely support the weight of the camera.
- Do not aim the camera toward a bright light source for extended periods to prevent damage to the imager. Avoid operating the unit under or close to unstable light sources (may cause ﬂickering), or close to ﬂuorescent lamps or objects reﬂecting light.
- Do not touch the camera lens.
- Do not drop the camera or subject it to physical shock.
- Do not use a strong or abrasive detergent when cleaning the camera.
- Avoid operating or storing the unit in extremely humid, dusty, hot/cold environments, where the operating temperature is outside the recommended range of -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).
- Avoid operating the unit close to sources of powerful electromagnetic radiation, such as radio or TV transmitters.
- If powered by a power adapter, the adapter should be properly grounded. Consult Honeywell for the recommended adapter or check it in Honeywell DOC.
FCC Statement of Compliance
Information to the User: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
Note Changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Manufacturer’s Declaration of Conformance
The manufacturer declares that the equipment supplied with this guide is compliant with the European Parliament and Council Directive on the Restrictions of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (2011/65/EU),
General Product Safety Directive (2001/95/EC), and the essential requirements of the EMC Directive (2014/30/EU), conforming to the requirements of standards EN 55032 for emissions, EN 50130-4 for immunity, and EN 62368-1 for electrical equipment safety.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)
Correct Disposal of this Product (applicable in the European Union and other European countries with separate collection systems).
This product should be disposed of, at the end of its useful life, as per applicable local laws, regulations, and procedures.
+1 800 323 4576 (North America only)
Document 800-25045 – Rev A – 05/2019
© 2019 Honeywell International Inc. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced by any means without written permission from Honeywell.
The information in this publication is believed to be accurate in all respects.
However, Honeywell cannot assume responsibility for any consequences resulting from the use thereof.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Revisions or new editions to this publication may be issued to incorporate such changes.
For patent information, see www.honeywell.com/patent .
Documents / Resources
|Honeywell HC30WF5R1 WDR 5 MP IR Fisheye Camera [pdf] Installation Guide|
HC30WF5R1, WDR 5 MP IR Fisheye Camera