Product Marketing Name： BT Module
Module Model Name: BTM1
This module BTM1 is Bluetooth (BT) module that is compliant with the BT specification BR/BLE.
Chipset: The module main chipset: SKY66407-11, BR8051A01, H2U34C1H1B0100
Supply: The module source all required power from a 3.3V +/- 0.1V input supply.
Operating Temperature: The module operates across the temperature range of -30°to 50°Celsius
Conditions on using module BTM1:
- The customer must ensure that its product (the “Customer Product”) is electrically identical to module BTM1. The customer acknowledges that any modifications to module BTM1 may invalidate regulatory approvals in relation to the Customer Product, or may necessitate notifications to the relevant regulatory authorities.
- OEM must inform us of any changes which may require the Class I or Class II permissive changes for the FCC. Any substituted antenna and RF cable assemblies must be approved in order to maintain compliance with FCC rules.
- 5.1 USA—Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
FCC Compliance Statement:
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Information to User:
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy. If not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, it may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try and correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
- Increase the distance between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and your body.
System integrators must include the FCC ID on the end product.
5.2 Canada – Industry Canada (IC)
This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
RF Exposure Statement
Radiation Exposure statement:
This equipment complies with IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance 20 cm between the radiator & your body.
System integrators must include a label with “Contains IC: 1693B-BTM1” on the end product.
5.3 Europe – EU Restrictions
This equipment needs to be marked with the symbol and can be used throughout the European community.
Exposure to Radio Frequency Radiation
To comply with RF exposure compliance requirements, for mobile configurations, a separation distance of at least 20cm must be maintained between the antenna of this device and all persons.
Note for system integrators:
– The module is tested to comply with Directive 2014/53/EU. System integrators are responsible for compliance of the final device with the RED Directive.
– Packaging: CE Marking must also be on the outer packaging of the product. The outer packaging must also provide an indication as to where the device is intended to be used and OR conversely, where there may be restrictions for use.
Support Wireless Frequency
Documents / Resources
|Honeywell BTM1 BT Module [pdf] User Guide|
BTM1, HD5-BTM1, HD5BTM1, BTM1 BT Module, BT Module, Module