MPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
DANGER – To reduce the risk of electric shock:
- ALWAYS unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- DO NOT place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. DO NOT place in or drop into water or other liquid.
WARNING – To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock or injury to persons:
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by or near children, invalids or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual.
DO NOT use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically any attachments not provided with the unit.
- NEVER operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug. If it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, return it to HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- NEVER drop or insert any object into any opening.
- DO NOT operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- DO NOT operate under blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electrical shock or injury to persons.
- DO NOT carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as handle.
- To disconnect, remove plug from outlet.
- This appliance is designed for indoor use only.
DO NOT use outdoors.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Caution – Please read all instructions carefully before operating.
- NEVER cover the appliance when it is in operation.
- This unit should not be used by children without adult supervision.
- ALWAYS keep the cord away from high temperature and fire. EnviraScape Features
- Indoor Chimes – Bring the melodic benefit of outdoor chimes indoors
- Simulates Natural Wind – Adjustable controls let you choose chiming frequency
- Soothes the Senses – Everchanging tones create a peaceful and harmonious environment
- Use AC adaptor (included) or four “AA” batteries (not included)
- One hour auto shut-off
- Unpack the product. (See Figure 1 for contents)
- This product operates by either the AC adaptor (included) or by (4) AA alkaline batteries (not included).
TO CONNECT AC ADAPTOR:
Connect the receptacle end to the bottom of the unit then insert the plug into a 120V household outlet. (Figure 2)
TO INSTALL BATTERIES:
NOTE: Battery operation is only possible when adaptor is not in use.
Remove compartment cover by pressing on the tab and pushing down in the direction of the “open” arrow. Insert (4)
AA alkaline batteries into the compartment on the back of the unit following the diagram. (Figure 3) Replace cover and snap into place.
DO NOT MIX OLD AND NEW BATTERIES, DO NOT MIX ALKALINE, STANDARD (CARBON-ZINC) OR RECHARGEABLE (NICKEL-CADMIUM) BATTERIES. IF YOU CHOOSE TO RUN BATTERIES, DO NOT PLUG IN CORD
3. Hang chimes from hook at top of base. (Figure 4)
Instructions for Use
- First press the “O” button on the control panel to turn chimes on. This button will illuminate to indicate it is on. (Figure 5)
NOTE: Once the chimes are turned on, the fan will operate on and off to simulate the randomness of natural wind. The random length and frequency of the fan will allow the chimes to create everchanging tones for a peaceful and harmonious environment.
- Press the “+” or “-” buttons on control panel to increase or decrease the amount of time between the chimes. (Figure 5)
NOTE: The higher the frequency the more often the chimes will ring.
- Unit can be displayed with control panel facing forward (A) or backward (B). (Figure 6)
- Press the “O” button again to turn off the chimes. The button will no longer be illuminated, indicating that it is off.
NOTE: The chimes have an auto shut-off feature and will turn off after 60 minutes, or one hour.
Caution: All servicing of this product must be
performed by authorized HoMedics service personnel only
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (Valid in USA only)
HoMedics, Inc., guarantees this product free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase, except as noted below.
This HoMedics product warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of HoMedics. This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the USA. A product that requires modification or adaptation to enable it to operate in any country other than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications is not covered under warranty.
HoMedics shall not be responsible for any type of incidental, consequential or special damages. All implied warranties, including but not limited to those implied warranties of fitness and merchantability, are limited in the total duration of one year from the original purchase date.
To obtain warranty service on your HoMedics product, either hand deliver or mail the unit and your dated sales receipt (as proof of purchase), postpaid, along with check or money order in the amount of $5.00 payable to HoMedics, Inc. to cover handling.
Upon receipt, HoMedics will repair or replace, as appropriate, your product and return it to you, postpaid. If it is appropriate to replace your product, HoMedics will replace the product with the same product or a comparable product at HoMedics’ option. Warranty is solely through HoMedics Service Center. Service of this product by anyone other than HoMedics Service Center voids warranty.
This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights which may vary from state to state. Because of individual state regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
For more information regarding our product line in the USA, please visit: www.homedics.com
Homedics WC-150 Indoor Wind Chimes Envirascape Soothing Chimes Instruction Manual and Warranty Information – Download [optimized]
Homedics WC-150 Indoor Wind Chimes Envirascape Soothing Chimes Instruction Manual and Warranty Information – Download