HoMEDICS ST-DRIFT Redefines Passive Wellness Drift
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN CHILDREN ARE PRESENT, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING. DANGER – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK:
- Always unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
WHAT COMES IN THE BOX
- Power Button
• Short press play/pause ball
• Long press lights and ball off
- Light Button
• Short press cycles through saved colors
• Long press lights on/off
- Power Port
- Remove all protective materials over the felt surface inside your drift bowl. Pour one bag of sand into the center of the table and use the included sand rake to level the sand (does not need to be perfect).
- Place the metal ball into the center of the table; it will ﬁnd the magnet. If it does not ﬁnd the magnet right away, the magnet will ﬁnd the ball during the ﬁrst design.
- Place the glass foam side down on the top and center it.
- Untie the power cord, connect the cord to the adapter, and insert the barrel jack into the back of the drift Sandscape. Then plug-in the 3-prong adapter plug to 120-volt househould electrical outlet. The lights will illuminate.
- Download the drift Sandscape App from the app store.
- Follow the instructions within the app for set up and get ready to drift.
- Even out the sand. Over time, sand may build up on the outside of the sand surface. You can just use the included sand rake or any ﬂat card to redistribute sand as needed.
- You can clean the glass surface with any glass cleaner.
- The product is built to give you 8 hours of continuous use. If it has stopped and you want to drift longer, restart in the app or short press the power button on the back of the unit.
- Why is the product louder at full speed?
The higher speed is intended to quickly clear or ﬁnd a speciﬁc design. It is recommended to use the product below 50% speed for optimal silence.
- The ball moves slow in the center. Is this normal?
Yes. The product is designed to maintain intricate designs even when the ball is moving in the center.
- How do I stop the sand from bunching up around the outside over time?
Occasionally, you may feel the need to pause the product, remove the metal ball, and level the sand.
- Can I use other materials or sand?
We only recommend using the drift sand included with the sandscape. This sand can also be purchased at homedics.com.
- How do I reattach my metal ball to the magnet?
Put the ball in the middle of the table and choose the “clean” design. This will pull the magnet under the table to the center and should reconnect with the ball.
- To rest my product, do I pull the plug out of the wall or do I need to do something within the app?
Long press the power button or press the power button within the app.
- Why does my product stop midway through my playlist?
Make sure that your phone is close enough to the table when choosing a new playlist to allow the new playlist to fully download
- .What happens when I am outside of Bluetooth® range? Will my drift still work?
Your drift will continue running the playlist or current design. Depending on your settings, it will either stop or continue with the next design.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
HoMedics sells its products with the intent that they are free of defects in manufacture and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase, except as noted below. HoMedics warrants that its products will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty extends only to consumers and does not extend to Retailers.
To obtain warranty service on your HoMedics product, contact a Consumer Relations representative for assistance. Please make sure to have the model number of the product available.
HoMedics does not authorize anyone, including but not limited to Retailers, the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a Retailer, or remote purchasers, to obligate HoMedics in any way beyond the terms set forth herein. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; improper installation; unauthorized repairs or modiﬁcations; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; dropped product; malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure
to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance; transportation damage; theft; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions; loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of HoMedics.
This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the country in which the product is purchased. A product that requires modiﬁcations or adoption to enable it to operate in any other country than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved, and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modiﬁcations is not covered under this warranty.
THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY. THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF THE COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. HOMEDICS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY REQUIRE MORE THAN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PART OR PARTS THAT ARE FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE WITHIN THE EFFECTIVE PERIOD OF THE WARRANTY. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. IF REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR DEFECTIVE MATERIALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE, HOMEDICS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE PRODUCT SUBSTITUTIONS IN LIEU OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged, and/or resealed products, including but not limited to sale of such products on internet auction sites and/or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products or parts thereof that are repaired, replaced, altered, or modiﬁed, without the prior express and written consent
This warranty provides you with speciﬁc legal rights. You may have additional rights that may vary from country to country. Because of individual country regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
For more information regarding our product line in the USA, please visit www.homedics.com. For Canada, please visit www.homedics.ca.
Documents / Resources
|HoMEDICS ST-DRIFT Redefines Passive Wellness Drift [pdf] User Manual|
ST400, TG3-ST400, TG3ST400, ST-DRIFT, Redefines Passive Wellness Drift