battery operated massage
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
- This product is not intended for medical use. It is intended only to provide a luxurious massage.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on or near children, invalids or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically any attachments not provided with the unit.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be dropped into a tub or sink.
- Do not place or drop into water or any other liquid.
- Not for use by children. THIS IS NOT A TOY.
- Turn off appliance when not in use.
- Never operate this appliance if it has been damaged or if it is not working properly. Return it to the HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep away from heated surfaces.
- This appliance is designed for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Caution: Please read all instructions carefully before operating.
- If you have concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Individuals with pacemakers should consult a doctor before use.
- Those with the following conditions should consult their doctor before using this product:
• Pregnancy • Diabetes • Heart Disease • Malignant Tumor • Conditions requiring rest
- If at any time soreness, rash or an increase in pain occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- NEVER use this product directly on swollen or inflamed areas, skin eruptions or an open wound.
- A massage session longer than 15 minutes is not recommended.
- Use only the size and type of batteries specified.
- When installing batteries, observe proper +/- polarities. Incorrect installation of battery may cause damage to the unit.
- Do not mix different types of batteries together (e.g., alkaline with carbon-zinc or old batteries with new ones).
- If the unit is not going to be used for a long period of time, remove batteries to prevent damage due to possible battery leakage.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire. Batteries may explode or leak.
- Remove small plastic tab (A) by unscrewing cap (counterclockwise) and forcefully pulling down on tab. Dispose of tab and screw cap back on.
- Press (Power) (B) button to activate Atom. With small, plastic tab removed, Atom will continue to run without holding down the (Power) button.
- Hold Atom over desired area to be massaged.
- After completing your massage, turn Atom off by depressing (Power) button once.
- When batteries need replacing, open battery compartment (C) by unscrewing top counter clockwise. Insert three “AAA” batteries into the chamber as directed on the bottom of the compartment and replace top.
LIIMITED 90 DAY WARRANTY
HoMedics sells its products with the intent that they are free of defects in manufacture and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of original purchase, except as noted below. HoMedics warrants that its products will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty extends only to consumers and does not extend to Retailers.
To obtain warranty service on your HoMedics product, mail the product and your dated sales receipt (as proof of purchase), postpaid, to the following address: HoMedics Service Center, Dept. 168, 3000 Pontiac Trail, Commerce Township, MI 48390. No COD’s will be accepted.
HoMedics does not authorize anyone, including, but not limited to, Retailers, the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a Retailer or remote purchasers, to obligate HoMedics in any way beyond the terms set forth herein. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; improper installation; unauthorized repairs or modifications; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; dropped product; malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance; transportation damage; theft; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions; loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of HoMedics.
This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the country in which the product is purchased. A product that requires modifications or adoption to enable it to operate in any other country than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications is not covered under this warranty.
THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY. THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF THE COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. HOMEDICS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY REQUIRE MORE THAN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PART OR PARTS WHICH ARE FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE WITHIN THE EFFECTIVE PERIOD OF THE WARRANTY. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. IF REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR DEFECTIVE MATERIALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE, HOMEDICS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE PRODUCT SUBSTITUTIONS IN LIEU OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged and/or resealed products, including but not limited to sale of such products on Internet auction sites and/or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products or parts thereof which are repaired, replaced, altered, or modified, without the prior express and written consent of HoMedics.
This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights which may vary from country to country. Because of individual country regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
For more information regarding our product line in the USA, please visit: www.homedics.com
Caution: All servicing of this massager must be performed by authorized HoMedics Service Personnel only.
Mail To: HoMedics Service Center, Dept. 168
3000 Pontiac Trail, Commerce Township, MI
Phone: 1-800-466-3342 (8:30am-5 pm EST M-F)
©2006-2009 HoMedics, Inc. and its affiliated companies, all rights reserved. HoMedics® is a registered trademark of HoMedics, Inc. and its affiliated companies. All rights reserved.
Homedics PM-35 Atom Battery Operated Massage Instruction Manual and Warranty Information – Download [optimized]
Homedics PM-35 Atom Battery Operated Massage Instruction Manual and Warranty Information – Download