HOMEDICS PGM-1000-GB Pro Physio Massage Gun
The HoMedics Pro Massager is a cordless reciprocating massage device that penetrates deep into your muscle layers to relieve aching and stiff muscles, helping you feel relaxed, recharged, perfect for after sport or physical activity.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Screw the desired massage head into the socket on the front of the product.
- Turn the speed selector ring on the base of the product clockwise to your required speed setting, the speed indicator LED(s) on the back of the product will illuminate corresponding to the speed chosen.
- Gently move the massage head over the part of the body you wish to massage at first and then apply more pressure as desired. If you have not used this type of product before it is recommended that you start on level I speed and press gently as the product provides an intense massage.
- You should massage each area for approx. 30 seconds to 1 minute, please refer to our quick start guide included with the product for more detailed information on how long to use the product for on each body part.
- If you wish to increase or decrease the speed of the massager, turn the speed selector ring accordingly.
- Once you are finished with your massage, turn the speed selector ring to the 0 position to turn the massager off.
Using the heated head
- Screw the heated head into the massager.
- Turn the speed selector ring to the desired speed.
- Start massaging, the head will take 2 mins to get to full temperature, whilst the head is heating the LED’s will flash. Once the LED’s stay lit, the head is at full temperature.
- Use the massager as described in point 4 of the ‘Using your device’ section.
- Once you are finished with your massage, turn the speed selector ring to the off position and allow the head to cool before putting back into the case.
Using the Cool head
- Place the cool head in a freezer for at least 4 hours
- Screw the cool head into the massager.
- Turn the speed selector ring to the desired speed.
- Use the massager as described in point 4 of the ‘Using your device’ section
- Once you are finished with your massage, turn the speed selector ring to the off position and remove the cool head, placing it back into the freezer if desired.
- Do not store the cold head in the case if it is damp due to condensation from recent use.
Charging your device
- To charge the product, plug the adaptor into a 220-240V mains outlet and connect the cable to the charging socket on the bottom of the handle
- Once the charging cable is connected the charge indicator LED’s should start to flash, this will indicate the product is charging.
- The product will require 2.5 hours of charging for up to 3.5 hours of use.
- Once the product is fully charged the indicator lights will remain fully illuminated.
- Disconnect the product from the mains power supply once it is fully charged.
Cleaning your device
Make sure the device is unplugged from the mains supply and allow to cool before cleaning. Clean only with a soft, slightly damp sponge.
- Never allow water or any other liquids to come into contact with the appliance.
- Do not immerse in any liquid to clean.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, brushes, glass / furniture polish, paint thinner etc to clean.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE. SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 16 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a bath or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen in water or other liquids. Keep dry – DO NOT operate in wet or moist conditions.
- NEVER insert pins, metallic fasteners or objects into the appliance or any opening.
- Use this appliance for the intended use as described in this booklet. DO NOT use attachments not recommended by HoMedics.
- NEVER operate the appliance if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return it to the HoMedics Service Centre for examination and repair.
- DO NOT attempt to repair the appliance. There are no user serviceable parts. All servicing of this appliance must be performed at an authorised HoMedics Service Centre.
- Please ensure that all hair, clothing and jewellery are kept clear of moving parts of
- If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult a doctor before using this appliance.
- Use of this product should be pleasant and comfortable. Should pain or discomfort result, discontinue use and consult your GP.
- Pregnant women, diabetics and individuals with pacemakers should consult a doctor before using this appliance. Not recommended for use by individuals with sensory deficiencies including diabetic neuropathy.
- DO NOT use on an infant, invalid or on a sleeping or unconscious person. DO NOT use on insensitive skin or on a person with poor blood circulation.
- This appliance should NEVER be used by any individual suffering from any physical ailment that would limit the user’s capacity to operate the controls.
- Do not use for longer than the recommended time.
- Only gentle force should be exerted against the mechanism in order to eliminate risk of injury.
- Use this product only on the body’s soft tissue as desired without producing pain or discomfort. Do not use on the head or any hard or bony area ofthe body.
- Bruising can occur regardless of control setting or pressure applied. Check treatment areas frequently and immediately stop at the first sign of pain or discomfort.
- The appliance has a heated surface. Persons insensitive to heat must be careful when using the appliance.
- Failure to follow the above may result in the risk of fire or injury.
- WARNING: For the purposes of recharging the battery, only use the detachable supply unit provided with this appliance.
- This appliance contains batteries that are only replaceable by skilled persons.
- This appliance contains batteries that are non-replaceable.
- The battery must be removed from the appliance before it is scrapped;
- The appliance must be disconnected from the supply mains when removing the battery;
- The battery is to be disposed of safely.
3 YEAR GUARANTEE
FKA Brands Ltd guarantees this product from defect in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase, except as noted below. This FKA Brands Ltd product guarantee does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; the attachment of any unauthorised accessory; alteration to the product; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of FKA Brands Ltd. This guarantee is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the UK / EU. A product that requires modification or adaptation to enable it to operate in any country other than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and / or authorised, or repair of products damaged by these modifications is not covered under this guarantee. FKA Brands Ltd shall not be responsible for any type of incidental, consequential or special damages. To obtain guarantee service on your product, return the product post-paid to your local service centre along with your dated sales receipt (as proof of purchase). Upon receipt, FKA Brands Ltd will repair or replace, as appropriate, your product and return it to you, post-paid. Guarantee is solely through HoMedics Service Centre. Service of this product by anyone other than the HoMedics Service Centre voids the guarantee. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
For your local HoMedics Service Centre, go to www.homedics.co.uk/servicecentres
Your product includes a rechargeable battery designed to last the lifetime of the product. In the unlikely event that you should require a replacement battery, please contact Customer Services, who will supply details of the warranty and out-of-warranty replacement battery service.
This symbol indicates that batteries must not be disposed of in the domestic waste as they contain substances which can be damaging to the environment and health. Please dispose of batteries in designated collection points.
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. They can take this product for environmental safe recycling.
FKA Brands Ltd
Manufacturer & UK Importer: FKA Brands Ltd, Somerhill Business Park, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 0GP, UK EU Importer: FKA Brands Ltd, 29 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, Ireland
Customer Support: +44(0) 1732 378557 | email@example.com IB-PGM1000GB-0221-01
Documents / Resources
|HOMEDICS PGM-1000-GB Pro Physio Massage Gun [pdf] Instructions|
PGM-1000-GB, Pro Physio Massage Gun