HoMEDiCS NMS-700RCG-EU Neck Massager
Convenient and Portable. Perfect for use at home or in the office.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Connect the mains adaptor lead to the massager power supply cord.
- Plug the adaptor into a 220-240v mains outlet.
- A full charge requires approximately 4 hours. The power button on the remote will flash when the product is charging. Once it‘s fully charged, the light will stay on. When the battery is less than fully charged the massager will automatically recharge when plugged in.
- The massager can be used while plugged in, but it will only charge when turned off.
- Once fully charged, the battery should last for up to 50 minutes of cordless use.
- To turn on, press the Power button ( ) once.
- To activate Shiatsu massage, press the 3-Speed Shiatsu ( ) button. Shiatsu massage will start automatically. After 1 minute, the massage will change direction, this will repeat.
- To activate soothing heat with the massage, press the Heat ( ) button. Massage heads will glow red. Allow a few moments for the heating action to warm up.
- To change speed, press the 3-Speed button. Keep pressing to increase and/or decrease speed.
- When finished press the power button again to turn off all massage and heat functions and unplug the pillow.
- The massager should only be used for a maximum of 15 minutes at any one time.
- The Shiatsu massager is designed for use on the neck, back, shoulders and legs.
- Always remember to switch the appliance off when not in use.
- To avoid pinching do not lean on the Shiatsu massage mechanism when adjusting your body position.
- Do not jam or force any part of your body in the moving massage mechanism.
Unplug the appliance and allow to cool before cleaning. Clean only with a soft, slightly damp sponge.
- Never allow water or any other liquids to come into contact with the appliance.
- Do not immerse in any liquid to clean.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, brushes, glass/furniture polish, paint thinner etc to clean.
Place the appliance in its box or in a safe, dry, cool place. Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects which might cut or puncture the fabric surface. To avoid breakage, DO NOT wrap the power cord around the appliance. DO NOT hang the unit by the cord.
Documents / Resources
|HoMEDiCS NMS-700RCG-EU Neck Massager [pdf] Instruction Manual|
NMS-700RCG-EU, Neck Massager, NMS-700RCG-EU Neck Massager