Portable Massage Pillow
Instruction Manual and Warranty Information
1 year limited warranty
Caution: Please read all instructions carefully before operating.
- This product is not intended for medical use. It is intended only to provide a luxurious massage.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on or near children, invalids or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically any attachments not provided with the unit.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be dropped into a tub or sink.
- Do not place or drop into water or any other liquid.
- This unit should not be used by children without adult supervision.
- Turn off appliance when not in use.
- Never operate this appliance if it has been damaged or if it is not working properly. Return it to the HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep away from heated surfaces.
- This appliance is designed for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Instructions for Use
- To install batteries, open zipper located along back side of cushion. Follow the correct polarity as shown in the battery compartment. Place two ”AA” size batteries (not included) into battery compartment and close zipper. Incorrect installation of batteries may cause damage to the unit.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (ni-cad, ni-mh, etc) batteries.
- Clean the battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation.
- Remove used batteries promptly.
- If the unit is not going to be used for a long period of time, remove batteries to prevent damage due to possible battery leakage.
- Place the pillow behind your back or desired position.
- Massager may be activated by pressing the On/Off button located on the corner of the pillow.
- To turn off the unit, simply press the On/Off switch once again.
- NOTE: The massaging pillow is very versatile and designed for use on the neck back and shoulder. However, you may find it works well for other body parts as well.
Clean only with a soft, slightly damp cloth. Never allow water or any other liquids to come into contact with the unit.
- Do not immerse in any liquid to clean. To clean the fabric cover, wipe with damp sponge, using a mild liquid detergent or suds. Wipe surface with a clean, dry cloth.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, brushes, gasoline, kerosene, glass/ furniture polish or paint thinner to clean the massager.
- Do not attempt to repair this unit. There are no user serviceable parts. For service, send the unit to the HoMedics address listed in the warranty section.
Place massager in its box or in a safe, dry, cool place. Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects which might cut or snag the fabric surface.