Illuminated Beauty Mirror Spa REFLECTIVES™
Instruction Manual and Warranty Information
2 year limited warranty
Give Your Face the Attention It Deserves
Thank you for purchasing the Spa Reflectives™ Illuminated Beauty Mirror. This, like the entire line of HoMedics products, is built with high quality craftsmanship to ensure years of dependable use.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
THIS APPLIANCE IS INTENDED FOR HOUSEHOLD USE. WHEN USING ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN CHILDREN ARE PRESENT, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
WARNING—TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, ELECTROCUTION, FIRE OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Read all instructions before using.
- To protect against electrical hazards, do not use while bathing or in the shower.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children or by invalids.
- Unplug the appliance from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
- Do not leave appliance unattended when it is plugged in.
- Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not operate this appliance with a damaged cord or plug or if the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to a HoMedics Service Center for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair. No repairs should be attempted by the consumer.
- Use appliance only for intended use as described in this instruction book. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by HoMedics may cause hazards.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used, or where oxygen is being administered.
- Be sure mirror is not in a position where it can reflect sunlight; reflected sunlight can cause fire.
- Do not use on a soft surface such as a bed, where openings may be blocked.
- Turn switch to “OFF” position and unplug cord before replacing light bulbs.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- If an appliance falls into water, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into the water.
- Bulb gets HOT quickly. Touch only the base when turning on.
- DO NOT touch hot bulb, guard, or enclosure.
- Use on any 120 volt 60 hertz AC electric outlet (ordinary house current). Do not use it on any other electrical outlet.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- DO NOT place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- Use appliance on a sturdy or level surface
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
Illuminated Beauty Mirror Features
- Incandescent Light – Soft glare-free & shadow-free viewing
- 7x Magnification – One-sided mirror with 7x magnification
- 7.5” Diameter
- Stable, non-slip base
- Fog free
- Mirror Measures 10”L x 6”W x 12”H
- Satin Nickel finish
- Includes one replacement light bulb
Instructions for Use
- Carefully remove all contents from the packaging and inspect the product to make sure all components have been received (Fig. 1).
- Remove protective plastic coating from mirror face.
- Place mirror on an even surface.
- You may re-position the mirror face by moving it up, down, and side-to-side while firmly holding down the base.
- Plug unit into a 120V household outlet.
- Turn On/Off switch clockwise to turn unit on (Fig. 1).
- When finished turn On/Off switch clockwise and unplug the cord from the outlet.
Note: The mirror casing may be hot after prolonged use. Be cautious when adjusting the angle of mirror after it has been turned on.
To Replace Bulb:
Caution: Before replacing the bulb, always turn mirror off and allow it to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove the two screws on the side of the mirror with a Phillips screwdriver (Fig. 1).
- Take off the mirror casing by gently pulling apart at the seam.
- Unscrew light bulb and replace with a new one. Light bulb is 120v, 15 Watt Type T. For your convenience, one replacement bulb is included.
- Replace the mirror casing and line up the screw holes. Screw back into place.
You may leave the mirror on display or you can store it in its box or a cool, dry place.
- If you choose to store it, NEVER leave the mirror in a position where it can reflect direct sunlight, this may cause a fire.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before storing.
- Do not wrap cord around the mirror.
Always unplug before cleaning the mirror. Never use liquids or abrasive cleaners to clean, use only a damp cloth with a mild cleanser.
- Clean the mirror with only a commercial glass cleaner or water. Do not submerge the mirror or use excessive water while cleaning.
- Do not plug mirror in until it is completely dry.
Homedics M-7001 illuminated beauty mirror spa REFLECTIVES Instruction Manual and Warranty Information – Download [optimized]
Homedics M-7001 illuminated beauty mirror spa REFLECTIVES Instruction Manual and Warranty Information – Download