Homedics HHP-720 Therapist Prime Plus Percussion massager
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN CHILDREN ARE PRESENT, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
DANGER – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK:
- Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen into the water. Unplug it immediately.
- DO NOT use while bathing or in a shower.
- DO NOT place or store appliances where they can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- DO NOT place in or drop into water or other liquid.
WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, ELECTRIC SHOCK, FIRE,
OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- An appliance should NEVER be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts or attachments.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. DO NOT use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically, any attachments not provided with the unit.
- NEVER operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug if it is not working properly if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- NEVER drop or insert any object into any opening.
- DO NOT operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- DO NOT operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- DO NOT carry this appliance by the supply cord or use the cord as a handle.
- To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove the plug from the outlet.
- DO NOT use outdoors.
- NEVER operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- NEVER operate on a soft surface such as a bed or couch where the air openings may be blocked.
- Keep long hair away from massager while in use.
- DO NOT use a massager in close proximity to loose clothing or jewelry.
- Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious burns. DO NOT use over insensitive skin areas or in the presence of poor circulation. The unattended use of heat by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
- Recharge only with the charger provided with the unit. A charger that is suitable for one type of battery pack may create a risk of fire when used with another battery pack. Only chargers bearing Part #: PP-HHP745ADP should be used.
- DO NOT expose a battery pack or appliance to fire or excessive temperatures. Exposure to fire or temperature above 265°F may cause an explosion.
- Follow all charging instructions and do not charge the battery pack or appliance outside of the temperature range specified in the instructions. Charging improperly or at temperatures outside of the specified range may damage the battery and increase the risk of fire. Product operating and charging range: 0°C – 40°C.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
CAUTION – PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE OPERATING.
- This product is not intended for medical use.
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product, if:
- You are pregnant
- You have a pacemaker
- Do you have any concerns regarding your health
- NOT recommended for use by people with diabetes.
- NEVER leave the appliance unattended, especially if children are present.
- NEVER cover the appliance when it is in operation.
- DO NOT use this product for more than 15 minutes at a time.
- Extensive use could lead to the product’s excessive heating and shorter life. Should this occur, discontinue use and allow the unit to cool before operating.
- NEVER use this product directly on swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- DO NOT use this product as a substitute for medical attention.
- DO NOT use this product before bed. The massage has a stimulating effect and can delay sleep.
- NEVER use this product while in bed.
- This product should NEVER be used by any individual suffering from any physical ailment that would limit the user’s capacity to operate the controls or who has sensory deficiencies in the lower half of their body.
- This unit should not be used by children or invalids without adult supervision.
- NEVER use this product in automobiles.
- This appliance is intended for household use only.
This product has an internal, nonreplaceable lithium-ion battery. This battery is not user-serviceable. Please dispose of it in accordance with local, state, province, and country regulations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Your massager, when opened, may require charging. To charge your massager, plug the adapter cord into the port on the bottom of the massager’s handle and plug the other end into a 120-volt outlet. Your massager will be fully charged after 4.5 hours of charge time, and the charge will last up to 4 hours.
NOTE: The massager will not turn on when plugged in and charging. It has reached a full charge when the battery readout shows “99.”
- To turn the unit on, move the switch located on the bottom of the unit to the on position
- To activate the massage feature, use the “+” and “-” controls located on the touch screen.
- Apply the massage head to the muscle you would like to massage. See the corresponding chart on page 5 for the appropriate attachment to use.
- When massage is complete, turn the unit off by moving the power switch to the off position and return the unit to its storage case.
CAUTION: NEVER use this appliance on or near eyes or other highly sensitive
NOTE: Operation of longer than 15 minutes is not recommended and may cause
NOTE: This unit is equipped with a 15-minute auto-off feature for your safety.
NOTE: The LCD screen has a clear, plastic film to protect the screen before use. When you are ready to use your massage gun, peel off the plastic film by lifting it in one corner and pulling gently. Discard film.
- Be sure to unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning. Use a soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe.
- NEVER allow water or any liquids to come into contact with the handle.
- This product has an internal, nonreplaceable lithium battery. This battery is not user-serviceable. Please dispose of it in accordance with local, state, province, and country regulations.
- Store this unit in its box or a cool, dry place.
- DO NOT hang the unit by the power cord.
- The product should be stored at 25°C.
CAUTION: All servicing of this unit must be performed by authorized HoMedics service personnel only.
LARGE BALL ATTACHMENT
The large ball is great for focusing on large muscle groups, such as quads, glutes, hamstrings, and lats.
SMALL BALL ATTACHMENT
Great for overall use, the small ball can be used on small and large muscle groups.
Great for pinpointing muscles along the spine as well as around joints.
TRIGGER POINT ATTACHMENT
Pinpoint problem areas and release trigger points. Also suitable for small pressure points like hands and feet.
FLAT ATTACHMENT ACUPRESSURE SURFACE
Small surface area attachment allows for targeted massage. Best used on areas such as the IT band, hamstrings, and pecs.
Provides pinpointed massage on a larger surface area to loosen tight knots in areas like the neck and upper back.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following
2 conditions:(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: HoMedics is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules and CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3 (B). These limits
are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
SUPPLIER’S DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Product Description: THERAPIST SELECT® PRIME PLUS PERCUSSION MASSAGER
Model Number: HHP-720
Trade Name: HoMedics
FCC Compliance Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
U.S. Contact Information
Company: HoMedics, LLC.
Address: 3000 N Pontiac Trail, Commerce Township, MI 48390
8:30am-7:00pm EST Monday-Friday 1-800-466-3342
Documents / Resources
|Homedics HHP-720 Therapist Prime Plus Percussion massager [pdf] Instruction Manual|
HHP-720 Therapist Prime Plus Percussion massager, Therapist Prime Plus Percussion massager, Plus Percussion massager, Percussion massager