Body Massager with Perfect Reach Handle
Your Product At: www.homedics.com/register
Your valuable input regarding this product will help us create
the products you will want in the future.
3000 Pontiac Trail
Commerce Township, MI
Instruction Manual and Warranty Information
2 years limited warranty
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN CHILDREN ARE PRESENT, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near invalids or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically any attachments not provided with the unit.
- Not for use by children.
- Turn off appliance when not in use.
- Never operate this appliance if it has been damaged or if it is not working properly. Return it to the HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep away from heated surfaces.
- This appliance is designed for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
CAUTION—PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE OPERATING.
- This product is not intended for medical use. It is intended only to provide a luxurious massage.
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product, if
– You are pregnant
– You have a pacemaker
– You have any concerns regarding your health
- Not for use by diabetics.
- If at any time soreness, rash or pain occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- NEVER use this product directly on swollen or inflamed areas, skin eruptions or an open wound.
- A massage session longer than 15 minutes is not recommended.
Caution: All servicing of this massager must be performed by authorized HoMedics service personnel only.
- Use only the size and type of batteries specified.
- When installing batteries, observe proper +/- polarities. Incorrect installation of batteries may cause damage to the unit.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (ni-cad, ni-mh, etc.) batteries.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire. Batteries may explode or leak.
- If the unit is not going to be used for a long period of time, remove batteries to prevent damage due to possible battery leakage.
- Clean the battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation.
- Remove used batteries promptly.
- Dispose of properly in accordance with all state, province and country regulations.
- Locate the battery compartment at the base of the handle. (Fig. 1) Twist off (Counter-clockwise).
- Install or replace 2 “AAA” batteries into the battery compartment. Be sure to observe the correct polarity as indicated inside the battery compartment. Batteries not included.
- Replace the battery compartment door by twisting on (clockwise) until it reaches the locked position.
Instructions for Use
- To turn the unit on, locate the Power Switch (Fig. 1) on the top of the unit.
- Apply the massage head to your neck, shoulders, arms, or legs.
- Move the unit slowly, holding on the targeted area. Massage the area for a short period of time and move to another area. Never massage the same spot longer than 3 minutes.
- To turn the unit off, slide the switch back to the off position.
To Change Attachments
Your massager comes equipped with three custom massage attachments.
B. Wide Area
A. B. C.
To change to a different attachment, simply twist off (counterclockwise) and twist on (clockwise) the attachment that is desired. To store attachments, simply place them in the storage bag included.
Place massager in its storage bag or in a safe, dry, cool place.
Clean only with a soft, slightly damp sponge. Never allow water or any other liquids to come into contact with the unit.
- Do not immerse in any liquid to clean.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, brushes, gasoline, kerosene, glass / furniture polish or paint thinner to clean.
- Do not attempt to repair the Contoured Point Handheld Massager. There are no user serviceable parts. For service, call the Consumer Relations telephone number listed in the warranty section.
Limited Liability 1 Year Warranty
HoMedics sells its products with the intent that they are free of defects in manufacture and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase, except as noted below. HoMedics warrants that its products will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty extends only to consumers and does not extend to Retailers.
To obtain warranty service on your HoMedics product, contact a consumer relations representative by telephone at 1-800-466-3342 for assistance. Please make sure to have the model number of the product available.
HoMedics does not authorize anyone, including, but not limited to, Retailers, the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a Retailer or remote purchasers, to obligate HoMedics in any way beyond the terms set forth herein. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; improper installation; unauthorized repairs or modifications; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; dropped product; malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance; transportation damage; theft; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions; loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of HoMedics.
This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the country in which the product is purchased. A product that requires modifications or adoption to enable it to operate in any other country than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications is not covered under this warranty.
THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY. THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF THE COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. HOMEDICS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY REQUIRE MORE THAN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PART OR PARTS WHICH ARE FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE WITHIN THE EFFECTIVE PERIOD OF THE WARRANTY. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. IF REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR DEFECTIVE MATERIALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE, HOMEDICS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE PRODUCT SUBSTITUTIONS IN LIEU OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENTreport this ad
Homedics HHP-110-THP Body Massager with Perfect Reach Handle Instruction Manual and Warranty Information – Download [optimized]
Homedics HHP-110-THP Body Massager with Perfect Reach Handle Instruction Manual and Warranty Information – Download