HOMEDICS FMS-360HJ 3-in-1 Pro Foot Massager with HeatIMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN CHILDREN ARE PRESENT, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
DANGER – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK:
- Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- NEVER use pins or other metallic fasteners with this appliance.
- WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, ELECTRIC SHOCK, FIRE, OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- An appliance should NEVER be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts or attachments.
- Not for use by children.
- Close supervision is necessary when this unit is used by, on, or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
- DO NOT use outdoors.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. DO NOT use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically, any attachments not provided with the unit.
- DO NOT carry this appliance by the supply cord or use cord as a handle.
- NEVER operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return it to a HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- NEVER operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- NEVER drop or insert any object into any opening.
- DO NOT operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- DO NOT stand on or in appliance. Use only while seated.
- DO NOT operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove plug from outlet.
- Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious burns. DO NOT use over insensitive skin areas or in the presence of poor circulation. The unattended use of heat by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
- DO NOT use massager in close proximity to loose clothing or jewelry.
- Keep long hair away from massager while in use.
- The product remote is powered by a lithium battery. Due to their small size, lithium batteries can be easily swallowed by children. Ingestion of such batteries has been known to cause death.
- CAUTION – PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE OPERATING.
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product, if:
- You are pregnant
- You have a pacemaker
- You have any concerns regarding your health
- Not recommended for use by diabetics.
- NEVER leave the unit unattended, especially if children are present.
- NEVER cover the unit when it is in operation.
- If at any time, soreness, rash, or pain occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- DO NOT use this product for more than 15 minutes at a time.
- Extensive use could lead to the product’s excessive heating and shorter life. Should this occur, discontinue use and allow the unit to cool before operating.
- NEVER use this product directly on swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- DO NOT use this product as a substitute for medical attention.
- DO NOT use this product before bedtime. The massager has a stimulating effect and can delay sleep.
- NEVER use this product while in bed.
- This product should never be used by any individual suffering from any physical ailment that would limit the user’s capacity to operate the controls.
- This product should not be used by children or invalids without adult supervision.
- This product is intended for household use only.
- This product is not intended for use in automobiles.
NOTE: This unit may turn off after an extended period of use. LED may remain on. If your unit overheats, unplug the unit and let cool for 30 minutes before plugging in again and continuing use.
CAUTION: To avoid injury and irreparable damage, always remain seated when using this foot massager. Never stand on the unit.
WARNING: Chemical Burn Hazard. Keep batteries away from children.
This product contains a lithium button/coin cell battery. If a new or used lithium button/coin cell battery is swallowed or enters the body, it can cause severe internal burns and can lead to death in as little as 2 hours. Always completely secure the battery compartment. If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product, remove the batteries, and keep it away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
The CR 2025 coin cell battery in the remote should be disposed of properly according to local, state, and federal regulations/laws.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this unit is equipped with a polarized plug (one blade wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
- Plug into a 120-volt outlet.
- It is highly recommended that you wear socks while using this foot massager. Do not use the unit with shoes.
- Place the massager on the floor in front of your chair or seat and place your feet in the massager. For your convenience, wireless remote control is included.
- You can use the buttons on the remote control or the corresponding buttons on the massager with the touch of your toe to activate and customize your massage. The buttons on the massager will illuminate to confirm your selection.
- To activate massage, press the power button. The power button on the massager will illuminate white to confirm your selection. The unit will start with both air and knead at low intensity.
- To toggle between the 3 auto massage programs, press the program button once. The button will illuminate white to initiate the first auto program.
- To move to the next auto program, press the button again and the button will illuminate green.
To move to the third auto program, press the button again and the button will illuminate blue.
- To move to the next auto program, press the button again and the button will illuminate green.
- To move to the third auto program, press the button again and the button will illuminate blue.
- PROGRAM 1: Energize – variable vibration combined with the shiatsu and air to energize and awaken the muscles
- PROGRAM 2: Relax – a soothing program that combines kneading and air massage in low intensity to comfort tired feet
- PROGRAM 3: Recover – give your feet the needed recovery by combining high-intensity vibration, kneading, and acupressure air massage. The program starts off from a gentle to more intense massage
HIGH-INTENSITY VIBRATION BUTTON
- Pressing the vibration button will allow you to adjust the intensity of the vibration mechanism.
- When first turned on, vibration intensity will begin in the lowest setting, with the button illuminated white.
- Pressing the button again will change the vibration intensity to medium, indicated by a green light.
- Pressing the button a third time will change the intensity to high, indicated by a blue light.
- Pressing the button once more will turn the vibration intensity function off.
- Pressing the air button will allow you to adjust the intensity of the air pressure (how firmly it squeezes your feet) (Fig. 4).
- When first turned on, air will begin in the lowest setting, with the button illuminated white.
- Pressing the button again will change the foot pressure to medium, indicated by a green light.
- Pressing the button a third time will change the pressure to high, indicated by a blue light.
- Pressing the button once more will turn off the air setting.
- Pressing the knead button will allow you to adjust the intensity of the massaging mechanism (Fig.5).
- When first turned on, knead intensity will begin in the lowest setting, with button illuminated white.
- Pressing the button again will change the massage intensity to medium, indicated by a green light. by a green light.
- To activate soothing heat, first select air, vibration, or knead. Then press the heat button, and it will illuminate red (Fig. 6).
- To turn heat off, press the button again and the red light will turn off.
NOTE: For your safety, heat can only be turned on if an air and/or knead program is selected.
When finished, turn the unit off and unplug.
Place massager in its box or in a safe, cool, dry place. Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects. To avoid breakage, DO NOT wrap the power cord around the unit. DO NOT hang the unit by the power cord.
TO CLEAN THE MASSAGER
Unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning. Clean only with a soft, slightly damp sponge. NEVER allow water or any other liquids to come into contact with the unit.
- DO NOT immerse in any liquid to clean.
- NEVER use abrasive cleaners, brushes, or strong chemicals that may or may not be flammable and/or damaging to the product to clean.
- DO NOT attempt to repair the massager. There are no user-serviceable parts.
For service, contact Consumer Relations at the telephone number listed in the Warranty section.
TO CLEAN THE WASHABLE LINERS
Unzip and remove the washable liners. Hand wash only with cold water and a mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- DO NOT bleach.
- DO NOT iron.
- DO NOT dry clean.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules and Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following 2 conditions:(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. NOTE: HoMedics is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications could void the user authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules and CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3 (B). These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
SUPPLIER’S DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Product Description: 3-in-1 Pro Foot Massager
Model Number: FMS-360HJ
Trade Name: HoMedics
FCC Compliance Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
U.S. Contact Information
Company: HoMedics, LLC.
Address: 3000 N Pontiac Trail, Commerce Township, MI 48390 8:30am-7:00pm EST Monday-Friday 1-800-466-3342
CONTROL PANEL 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
HoMedics sells its products with the intent that they are free of defects in manufacture and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of original purchase, except as noted below. HoMedics warrants that its products will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty extends only to consumers and does not extend to Retailers.
To obtain warranty service on your HoMedics product, contact a Consumer Relations representative for assistance. Please make sure to have the model number of the product available.
HoMedics does not authorize anyone, including but not limited to Retailers, the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a Retailer, or remote purchasers, to obligate HoMedics in any way beyond the terms set forth herein. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; improper installation; unauthorized repairs or modifications; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; dropped product; malfunction or damage of an operating part from a failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance; transportation damage; theft; neglect; vandalism; environmental conditions; loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of HoMedics.
This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the country in which the product is purchased. A product that requires modifications or adoption to enable it to operate in any other country than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved, and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications, is not covered under this warranty.
THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY. THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF THE COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. HOMEDICS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY REQUIRE MORE THAN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PART OR PARTS THAT ARE FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE WITHIN THE EFFECTIVE PERIOD OF THE WARRANTY. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. IF REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR DEFECTIVE MATERIALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE, HOMEDICS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE PRODUCT SUBSTITUTIONS IN LIEU OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged, and/or resealed products, including but not limited to the sale of such products on internet auction sites, and/or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products or parts thereof that are repaired, replaced, altered, or modified, without the prior express and written consent of HoMedics.
This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights that may vary from state to state and country to country. Because of individual state and country regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
For more information regarding our product line in the USA, please visit www.homedics.com.
For Canada, please visit www.homedics.ca.
Documents / Resources
|HOMEDICS FMS-360HJ 3-in-1 Pro Foot Massager with Heat [pdf] Instruction Manual|
FMS-360HJ, FMS360HJ, TG3-FMS-360HJ, TG3FMS360HJ, FMS-360HJ, 3-in-1 Pro Foot Massager with Heat, Foot Massager, FMS-360HJ, Massager