When you purchase Apple Podcasts Subscriptions, you can either subscribe to a channel of curated podcasts or to a standalone podcast program.
How to get Apple Podcasts Subscriptions
- Update the devices that you want to use for Apple Podcasts Subscriptions:
- To subscribe, open the Apple Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Find the podcast or channel that you want to subscribe to.
- Tap or click the offer to get your subscription or try it for free.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to purchase your subscription or start your free trial.1
Depending on the podcast creator, you will receive either a monthly or annual plan for Apple Podcasts Subscriptions.
After you subscribe, you can listen to Apple Podcasts Subscriptions in the Apple Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPodTouch, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and HomePod. If you have Family Sharing set up, you can share your subscription with the members of your family group.
How to manage your Apple Podcasts Subscriptions
If you unfollow a podcast in the Apple Podcasts app, it does not cancel your paid subscription.
You can manage your Apple Podcasts Subscriptions subscription on one of your Apple devices.
- Apple Podcasts Subscriptions is not available in all countries and regions. Learn what’s available in your country or region.