In addition to using the photo editing tools (like adding filters or cropping a photo), you can also change the Key Photo, trim the length, or mute the sound in your Live Photos (available on supported models).
- Open the Live Photo and tap Edit.
- Tap , then do any of the following:
- Set a key photo: Move the white frame on the frame viewer, tap Make Key Photo, then tap Done.
- Trim a Live Photo: Drag either end of the frame viewer to choose the frames the Live Photo plays.
- Make a still photo: Tap the Live button at the top of the screen to turn off the Live feature. The Live Photo becomes a still of its key photo.
- Mute a Live Photo: Tap at the top of the screen. Tap again to unmute.
See Take a Live Photo.