Apple AirPods Max – Sky Blue headphones
- DIMENSIONS: 6.64 by 3.28 by 7.37 inches
- AIRPODS MAX WEIGHT: 13.6 ounces
- SMART CASE WEIGHT: 4.74 ounces
- LISTENING TIME: up to 20 hrs.
- CHARGING TIME: 5 mins. = 1.5 hrs. listening
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0
- COMPATIBILITY: iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, macOS, tvOS
- BRAND: Apple
Apple AirPod Max are one of the finest wireless over-ear headphones with the best active noise canceling (ANC). They are available in a number of colors and have some great features like ANC, transparency mode, and adaptive EQ. These are the first over-ear headphones from Apple ever. They have proved to be better at delivering high-quality sound than their competitors, however, they have some quirks. Apart from this, they are the best noise-canceling headphones.
Apple AirPods Max qualifies as extremely luxury headphones with their amazing built quality and sturdy feel. The headband is made of steel and has aluminum ear cups which makes them quite heavy. They are very comfortable to wear as the weight is evenly distributed. The ear cushions are attached to the ear cups magnetically. They can also be changed and Apple also sells these ear cushions separately. They have a Digital Crown at the top of the right ear cushion. This crown-like Apple Watch allows you to control volume and gestures to play/pause audio, skip tracks, answer or hang up calls and activate Siri.
These headphones provide excellent quality sound, due to the presence of the 40mm dynamic driver designed by Apple. The AirPods Max produces sound that delivers accurate mid-ranges, and clean high frequency. They contain Apple H1 chips which provide high-quality sound.
Active Noise Cancellation
The AirPods Max has Active Noise Cancellation and this is one of the best in the market till now. The ANC uses three outward-facing mics. on each ear that detects the different noises in the atmosphere. The first microphone is used to detect environmental noise, and another is used to detect the sound that is delivered to the user. It uses real-time to implement noise cancellation.
This is another interesting feature of the Apple AirPods Max, that allows you to still hear the sound of your surroundings when the ANC is turned on.
These AirPods have a battery that lasts up to 20 hours. This battery is stated while listening to music, calling, watching movies with ANC on and volume set to around 50%. A five-minute charge will provide 1.5 hours of playtime. The AirPods Max’s battery life is indicated using an LED light which is present at the bottom of the right ear cup.
What’s in the Box?
- AirPods Max
- Smart Case
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
How to Pair the AirPods Max with Apple Device?
If you have an Apple device, you can follow the following steps:
- Enter Home Screen
- Take the AirPods Max out of the smart case.
- A message will pop up on the screen of your Apple device asking to connect to AirPod Max.
- Tap on connect to allow the AirPods Max to connect to your device.
How to Pair the AirPods Max with Apple Device?
If you have a non-Apple device, you can follow the following steps:
- Turn on your device’s Bluetooth.
- Press and hold the AirPods Max noise control button
- An LED will flash indicating that the AirPods are ready to pair.
- Go to the Bluetooth menu and select AirPods Max.
How to switch between Devices?
In order to switch between devices using AirPods Max, you must connect your headphones with the iCloud account. The switching takes place whenever your iPhone gets a call and it’s not connected to it.
You can manually switch using the following steps:
- Swipe down from the top right corner on your iPhone and the Control Center will appear.
- Under the Now Playing window, select AirPods Max.
How to Activate Siri?
Activate Siri by either saying “Hey Siri” or by pressing and holding the digital crown.
AirPods Max Control
- Solid Built
- Active Noise Cancelling
- Moderate Battery Life
- Digital Crown
- Transparency Mode
- No distortion
- Adaptive EQ
- Luxurious Design
- No 3.5mm Jack
- Heavy Structure
These are one costly but spectacular pair of headphones. If you wish to invest a good amount on headphones that provide auto-pause and transparency mode and excellent noise cancellation features, these are the right option for you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Does each earcup have volume control?
No, each of the earcups doesn’t have voice control. Only the right earcup has the digital crown which can be used to control volume.
- Are the ear cushions replaceable after wear & tear?
Yes, the cushions are replaceable as they are attached magnetically. Separate cushions can be found on Apple’s website.
- Does it work with Samsung phones?
Yes, they work with non-iOS devices, you have to turn on the Bluetooth of your device to connect them.
- Can I use them while charging?
Yes, you can use them while charging without any issue.
- Will these connect via Bluetooth to my LG TV audio?
Yes, they are compatible with Bluetooth-enabled devices other than Apple devices.
- Do they come with a charger?
You will have to buy the charger brick as they come with a charging wire only.
- Does this product have a microphone?
Yes, the Apple AirPods Max has a built-in microphone that allows you to take calls and attend meetings.