Add podcasts to Apple Watch
When you add podcasts to your Apple Watch, you can listen to them wherever you go, even when you don’t have your iPhone with you. Just subscribe to shows in the Podcasts app on your iPhone and recent episodes of those shows are added to your Apple Watch when it’s connected to power. See the iPhone User Guide for more information about subscribing to podcasts.
Sync specific podcasts to Apple Watch
By default, Apple Watch syncs one episode from each of the top 10 shows in Listen Now on your iPhone. To sync specific podcasts, follow these steps:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap Podcasts.
- Tap Custom, then turn on the stations and shows you want to sync to your Apple Watch.Your Apple Watch will try to sync three episodes from every show you select. If you select a custom station, your Apple Watch will try to add as many unplayed episodes as possible.
To once again sync all the podcasts you subscribe to with your Apple Watch, tap Up Next.
See downloaded podcasts
- Open the Podcasts app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap Library, then tap Downloads.